PAINTSCRAPER WITH DIAMOND POWDER
A paintscraper with blade which on its utmost part adjacent to the scraping edge has one or both sides coated with diamond powder and/or grains.
WO2014/074049, Granted in Sweden, Pending i EU and US
A PAINT SCRAPER WITH…
1. Effective but gentle scraping claws of tiny diamond grains
2. Self sharpening blades.
3. Less power needed from the users arm muscles.
4. Two different types of blades on each side of the handle, cracking and scraping type.
5. Force distributing flexible blades, removing all loosely attached paint.
6. Remaining paint gets a rugged surface and smooth edges, that gives a better result when repainting.
FÄRGSKRAPA MED FLEXIBLA FINGRAR
A paintscraper with flexible fingers that adapts to the scraping surface and by that distributing the power of the scraping edge(s) throughout the blade. This one is for free when buying WO2014/074049.
SE536284C2, Granted in Sweden
SKIN CLEANING ROLLER
A skin cleaning device that is deep cleaning the pores of the skin. A wheel with a number of suction cups that can first gently fill the pores with a cleaning agent or soap and then with the under pressure empty the pores from impurities. Simply by rolling back and forth on the skin surface that has been covered by cleaning agent, sope or creme.
WO2014/055007, Pending in Sweden, EU and US
A SKIN CLEANING ROLLER THAT IS…
1. Deep cleaning the skin simply by moving the roller over the skin surface.
2. Gently filling the pores with cleaning agent, and then emptying the same pores with under pressure.
3. Very cheap, and easy to handle compare with many skin cleaning devices on the market.
4. Easy to use at home, just as easy as using a toothbrush when brushing teeth.
5. Preventing pimples, carbuncles and blackheads.
6. Vitalizing the skin.
POWER CHAIN ON A CIRCUIT BOARD
A power chain that can be automatically mounted on a circuit board. In this chain it is possible to run very high currents on a circuit board without big losses or raise of temperature. It also helps spreading and cooling the heat that is being generated by components on the board.
WO2014/035314, Granted in Sweden and UK, Pending in EU, US and India
A POWER CHAIN THAT…
1. Saves energy by reducing electrical resistance and heat generation for high currents on circuit boards.
2. Increases the lifetime of power components by spreading there generated heat.
3. Lower product cost by cooling of power components in a very cost efficient way.
4. Improves quality for mid range power products by staying at on-board solutions at higher power rates.
5. Lower product costs for mid range power products by staying at on-board solutions at higher power rates.
6. Makes it possible to combine high currents with fine pitch components on the same board.
CABLE TIE FOR MOUNTING CABLES AGAINST A PANEL
A cable tie with an integrated panel anchor that is mounted into a hole in a panel, plate, ciruit board or equal, then by rotating 90 degrees it is fixed and can be tied around cables, hooses or anything that is to be mounted towards that panel.
WO2014/031063, Granted in Sweden, Pending in EU, US and India
A CABLE TIE THAT…
1. Has an integrated panel anchor that can be mounted in plates of different thicknesses.
2. Mounts cables or similar details against a panel without access to the back side of that panel.
3. Has a very simple and quick mounting/dismounting with just a quarter turn rotation.
4. Has a very robust mounting that locks the cables in X,Y,Z and against rotation.
5. Reduces electrical noise from the cables since they are mounted tight against the plates.
6. Use very little space around the mounting hole.